Passenger, Light Trucks, and Vans

General Information

Every passenger vehicle operated in Utah must be titled and registered. Each vehicle owner must pay a registration fee at the time of initial registration and annually thereafter. Uniform fees also apply.


Requirements for Titling:


Requirements for Registration:


Exemptions to Registration:

  • Owned and operated by non-residents of Utah
  • Owned and operated by the United States government


 For Student, Military, and Non-Resident information, click here.

    Scroll Up